802.16 Regulatory Affairs Committee
This committee was created on 9 March 2000. Based on the recommendations of the first Committee Chair, Gene Robinson, the Committee was tasked to:
- Formulate the objectives and process for the 802.16 Regulatory Affairs Committee.
- Provide focal point for 802.16 regulatory activities
- Provide coordination with the Regulatory Activities of IEEE 802.
- Coordinate national, international and world regulatory issues for 802.16.
- Achieve acceptance of 802.16 Standards for regulatory policy and rules formation.
- Establish 802.16 as a representative for broadband terrestrial wireless interests regarding regulatory issues.
Gene Robinson (Chair)
E. A. Robinson Consulting, Inc.
David C. Chauncey (Regulatory Liaison)
Clearwire Technologies Inc.
Return to 802.16 Page